About Dr Skardoon
Dr Lynette Skardoon is a MBBS graduate of the University of Queensland and has extensive experience in paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, burns and plastics from her time at the Royal Brisbane Women's and Children's Hospitals, with further time spent in paediatrics at RCH and QVMC and St Vincent's Hospital in Melbourne.
Dr Skardoon is also qualified in Underwater Medicine (Diving) and Sports Medicine.
Her medical interests include Travel Vaccinations, Women's Health, Dermatology, and Paediatrics.
Dr Skardoon has interest in rowing and general sports.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Queensland
- Basic Underwater Medicine
- HMAS Penguin Advanced Underwater Medicine
- HMAS Penguin Hyperbaric Medicine, Prince of Wales Hospital
- Sports Medicine Postgraduate, University of Queensland
- Family Medicine
- Women's Health
- Antenatal Shared Care
- Dive Medicals
- Skin Cancer Checks
- Travel Vaccinations