About Dr Will
Banking and Medicine do not exactly go hand in hand but Dr Will Errington proves that it is possible to go from one extreme to the other.
Prior to his medical training, Dr Will worked in investment banking in both Sydney and London but it was his love of Science that steered him into the medical world and virology research.
Dr Will Errington graduated from UNSW Medical School and became a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners following physician training at St George Hospital. His post-graduate training and clinical interests include infectious diseases (PhD), executive health, both physical and mental (MBA), and pediatrics (DCH). He has held academic research positions at UNSW and Imperial College, London.
When not attending to patients you will find Dr Will enjoying the great outdoors with his wife and two children; whether it’d be swimming, rowing or running. He also has taken up taekwondo twice a week.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Diploma of Child Health University of Sydney
- MD/BMed (Distinction) University of New South Wales. Paediatrics prize
- MBA (Distinction) Australian Graduate School of Management, UNSW
- PhD University of Newcastle
- BSc (Hons) University of Newcastle (Biochemistry)
- Family medicine
- Men's Health
- Infectious Diseases