Josie is passionate about helping others improve their eating behaviours, eating mindset and physical health through better quality food. She is particularly passionate about optimising nutrition across the life span supporting infants, adults and older adults with nutritional issues, chronic and complex health conditions, mealtime boredom, fussy eaters, gut issues and for people who just want to learn to how to feel more confident with making food choices.
Josephine enjoys working within the multidisciplinary team to advocate the importance of nutrition in medical care. She focuses on a client-centred approach by delivering individualised nutrition care and on-going nutrition support. Josephine provides her clients with the knowledge, skills and motivation to improve their health and wellbeing by enjoying everyday foods.
Josie joined the Optimum Intake Dietitian team in 2020, book an appointment with Josie by calling 0499008451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about Optimum Intake visit our website www.optimumintake.com.au.
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Member of Dietitian’s Australia
- Intuitive Eating Dietitian
- Non-Diet Approach
- Weight concerns
- Type 2 diabetes (or pre-diabetes)
- High cholesterol / High blood pressure
- Food intolerance / allergies
- Infant feeding – poor growth, constipation, fussy eating, iron deficiency, mealtime managment
- Nutrition for older adults
- Gut issues, bloating, pain, constipation