General Practitioner (GP) - VR or NON VR
Elm Rd. has exciting new positions available for General Practitioners at our new locations in New South Wales and Victoria.
Elm Rd. offers a refreshing change from conveyor-belt medicine. In your role as an Elm Rd. GP, you’ll provide:
- Convenient care in a practice that embraces new technologies and maintains a strong social media presence
- Preventive care through periodic community seminars where you can respond to local needs, educate patients and get to know them better.
The Warriewood Clinic is located in the Northern Beaches suburb of Warriewood, NSW. The clinic is a modern family practice.
Elm Rd. will shortly be opening in two fantastic new locations, including Warners Bay near Newcastle, NSW, and in Altona, near Melbourne, VIC.
The Warners Bay and Altona medical clinics will be located in a brand new building with state of the art facilities.
All locations are ideal for practitioners who want to work in a medical centre with a focus on quality patient care in a friendly, supportive and welcoming environment.
Elm Rd. offers a sea change in more ways than one. We love life by the beach but we’re really seeking to change primary care. Our patient-centric practice model is designed to empower patients and providers alike to facilitate genuine and lasting wellness.
It’s about so much more than the medical consultation. We’re trying to make it easy for our patients to engage with us and improve their health before, during and after their visit by:
- Using technologies to improve the patient experience such as online bookings, SMS reminders and health education in the waiting room
- Providing informative and engaging information packs to improve self-care between visits
- Investing in our doctors to ensure their services benefit the local community through regular educational seminars and a strong social media presence.
We’re in modern, state-of-the-art premises within a busy shopping centre. That makes it easy and convenient for patients to see us. It also means our doctors benefit from onsite parking and easy access to coffee!
About the position
We’re looking for both vocationally registered GPs and Non-VR GPs who are comfortable engaging with their community and capable of making a real difference in the healthcare of local residents.
We’re looking for doctors who:
- Have excellent clinical and communication skills
- Can make a long-term commitment to the practice and the community
- Are vocationally registered GPs, registered with AHPRA and with no restrictions to practice.
- Non-VR with visa and general registration. Overseas applicants without Fellowship from RACGP nor specialist registration with AHPRA ineligible.
For the right applicants, we offer:
- Competitive rates of $150-170/hr for the first 3 months and 73% split thereafter
- A friendly, supportive and flexible work environment with a dedicated office support team
- Onsite parking in a prime central location with heavy footfall
- A significant patient base
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art premises with modern facilities and equipment.
- The chance to deliver primary care in innovative ways that bring healthcare into the heart of the community.
Why Elm Rd?
Elm Rd. is community-centric. We're part of our local community and are committed to the overall wellbeing of that local community. Parallel to a commitment to quality healthcare, we strive to go even further in customer service.
Elm Rd. gives you the chance to be the GP you want to be, truly connecting with your patients and improving the health of your local community.